Diversity and Multicultural Education
- Adams, Maurianne, et al., Teaching for Diversity and Social Justice, Routledge, 2007.
- Bode, Patty and Nieto, Sonia Affirming Diversity: The Sociopolitical Context of Multicultural Education, Allyn & Bacon, 2007.
- Davis, Barbara Gross, Tools for Teaching, Jossey-Bass, 2009.
- Freire, Paulo, Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Continuum, 2000.
- Gurung, Regan A. R. and Preito, Loreto R., Getting Culture, Stylus, 2009.
- Nash, Robert, et al., How to Talk About Hot Topics on Campus: From Polarization to Moral Conversation, Jossey-Bass, 2008.
- Parker, Max and Sager, Jennifer Becoming Multiculturally Responsible on Campus: From Awareness to Action, Continuum, 2000.
- Smith, Daryl G., Diversity's Promise for Higher Education: Making It Work, John Hopkins University, 2009.
- Timpson, William, et al., 147 Practical Tips For Teaching Diversity, Atwood, 2005.
- Developing Cultural Literacy in the STEM Disciplines, Julia Balén et al.
- Diversity and Complexity in the Classroom: Considerations of Race, Ethnicity, and Gender, Barbara Gross Davis, Tools for Teaching (Jossey-Bass; San Francisco, 1993)
- Diversity Learning, University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
- Preparing Teachers for Multicultural Classrooms, Ines Marquez Chisholm
- Teaching and Diversity, Indiana University
- Teaching in Radically Diverse College Classrooms, Harvard University, Center for Teaching and Learning
- Creating Inclusive College Classrooms, Center for Research on Learning and Teaching, University of Michigan
- Diversity and Inclusive Teaching, Vanderbilt University, Center for Teaching
- E.D.G.E: Education for Disability and Gender Equity, U.S. Department of Education
- Making Classroom Groups Inclusive, The Center for Teaching and Learning, University of California, Berkeley
- "Reaching all Students: A Resource for Teaching in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics", Sherrill L. Sellers, Jean Roberts, Levi Giovanetto, Katherine Friedrich, & Caroline Hammargren (The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System, 2007)
- Strategies for Inclusive Teaching, University of Washington, Center for Instructional Development & Research
- Teaching a Diverse Student Body, Teaching Resource Center
- Teaching for Inclusion: Diversity in the College Classroom, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Center for Teaching and Learning
- Universal Design for Instruction (UDI): Definition, Principles, Guidelines, and Examples, Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D., University of Washington
- An Approach for Teaching Diversity, University of Wisconsin Whitewater, School of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education
- Infusing Diversity into the College/University Curriculum, John Quincy Adams, Western Illinois University
- Infusing Multicultural Perspectives into the Curriculum, San Fransisco State University
- Strategies for Infusing Curricula with a Multicultural Perspective, David MacPhee et al.
- Teaching Mathematics Concepts Using a Multicultural Approach, Frederick L. Uym California State University - Los Angeles
- Your Sphere of Influence: How to Infuse Cultural Diversity into Your Psychology Classes, Linh Nguyen Littleford, & Susan A. Nolan, American Psychological Association
- Equity and Diversity Quiz by EdChange.org
- Project Implicit, a project of The Southern Poverty Law Center, Harvard University, the University of Virginia, and the University of Washington
- Teaching Tolerance Hidden Bias Resources, a project of the Southern Poverty Law Center
- Understanding Prejudice, supplement to Understanding Prejudice and Discrimination by McGraw Hill
- Library Guide for Diversity Resources at Western Libraries, WWU
- Center for Education, Equity and Diversity (CEED), WWU
See also the curricular examples from the Innovative Teaching Showcase: