- To advance register for a FIG, you will need your student number
(W-number) which is on your letter of acceptance. To find out
your W-number, contact the WWU Admissions Office at 360-650-3861.
- You may advance register for a FIG Cluster, depending
- When you come to Summerstart or arrive on campus in the fall,
you may then sign up for any additional classes you may need.
- Even if some of the FIG Clusters fill during advance registration,
there may be some open seats that become available during Summerstart.
- You may register now for a particular FIG Cluster, then
change your registration via this website (see "Returning
User" below) if you change your mind.
Please select from one of the options below: